Two bedroom residence with access to two rooftop pools - under construction
Discover the allure of Allere. A curated collection of residences designed to nourish the soul and create a sense of belonging.
Now selling in Sekisui House Australia’s vibrant West Village community, just 800M from the Brisbane CBD.
Visit the Future Life Centre Sales Suite in the Peters Ice Cream Factory, 97 Boundary Street, West End. Open daily, 10am – 3pm.
Reside in a vertical community, set within a unique living heritage village surrounded by cafes, restaurants and parklands.
This inviting residence is located on level 10 of Uno, featuring 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, and 1 secure basement car park.
- A purposeful 78sqm of internal living space, and a 12sqm balcony
- 2.7m ceilings
- Stylish timber flooring
- Premium reconstituted stone benchtops to kitchen.
- Miele 5-Burner gas cooktop, two electric ovens, integrated dishwasher and Smeg recirculating rangehood
- 100% pure wool carpets to bedrooms
- Soundproofing material to windows & doors
- Premium quality finishes & fixtures designed and selected by Rothelowman Architecture
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning controlled via your mobile
- Secure access to building, lifts & undercover carpark, with CCTV on site
- Crafted by one of the world’s largest residential development companies, Sekisui House, who have built over 2.6 million homes
Exclusive Resident Amenity & Convenience:
- The Allere Collection residents have the benefit of double the amenity, and can utilise both the Uno & Duo rooftops
- Uno offers private regeneration zones overlooking city views and a lush infinity edge pool
- Onsite Property Management
- Year-round community & resident events
- Uno rooftop features an off-leash green space, Paw Pavilion, and a dog wash bay on the lower podium of Duo
- Connected to communal green spaces and retail, The Common, Mollison Park & Peters Lane
- Only 800m to the Brisbane CBD
- Walk score of 99/100 with everything you need nearby
- 2 x electric vehicles for exclusive Allere Collection resident use
- Tinted windows to reduce heat gain and energy bills
- Optimised building orientation for cross ventilation, lowering temperature naturally
- Set within a 6 Star Green Star Community with rainwater tanks and a greywater recycling system
- 50% of the West Village site is covered in vegetation to reduce urban heat island effect
- Renewable energy for communal areas generated by 21kW solar PV system
- 100% of the energy supplied to site through embedded energy network is carbon offset
Sustainably sourced and innovative materials used
About West Village:
Perfectly placed on Boundary Street, West Village is a living heritage village.
The past meets present with characterful facades, leafy cobblestone laneways, and retail, dining, and health and wellness services right on your doorstep.
- A buzzing community lifestyle with resident clubs and regular onsite events
- South Bank Cultural Centre within 500m walking distance
- Almost one hectare of dog-friendly open parkland, including The Common and Mollison Park
- Metro Arts Precinct with regular art exhibitions and theatre shows
- 24/7 Goodlife gym, full-line Woolworths supermarket, Harris Farm Markets, Cheeky Poke, Beirut Bazaar, Modern Dentistry, Vitalign Chiropractor, Next Medical Centre, Skin Partners, Yamas Greek, Italian Street Kitchen, Ichiban Sushi, and more!
- Easy access to trains, bus links and CityCat
Contact us today to find out more about these highly anticipated residences, due for completion in Q4 2024.